[I Hear | Elvis - Way Down]
I stole this from... everyone. lol But because my computer is old and teh lame and would explode if we put music on it and tried to listen to it - I put my Elvis Greatest Hits CD on random.
1. How does the world see me?: Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Someone who knows how to get the jailhouse rockin'? Oh noes! The world thinks I'm a criminal. *sads*
2. Will I have a happy life?: Let Me Be (Your Teddybear) - Elvis
I'm going to be someone's teddy and be cuddled. Eehe.
3. What do my friends really think of me?: Don't - Elvis
My friends think that I'm a cocktease. That's what this song is about. Seriously. Don't. That's what you say each time that I hold you this way. When I feel like this and I want to kiss you baby don't say don't. Elvis is all like "Dude. Everytime we're about to make out and I got you in my arms you go and say - No thanks. Cocktease."
4. Do people secretly lust after me?: Surrender - Elvis
Yes. Everytime someone kisses me they need to surrender to me. lol
5. How can I make myself happy?: She's Not You - Elvis
I just have to remember that no one is me. Which means is I have to remember that I'm unique. Eeehee.
6. What should I do with my life?: Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis
Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you? Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Somethings are meant to be. I'll tell ya what I should do with my life according to Elvis - I should listen to the wise men, not rush to find myself a boyfriend to marry like I want to and go out to sea and find out what's meant to be for me. *nods* Oh yes. I got all that from Elvis. Man. Elvis - you rock.
7. Will I ever have children?: The Wonder of You - Elvis
It's about how a person is always there for Elvis. SO - uhm - yes? At least I hope my kids will be like the person in this song. lol
8. What is some good advice for me?: Don't Be Cruel - Elvis
Good advice for anyone.
9. How will I be remembered?: Good Luck Charm - Elvis
I'll be remembered as someone charming. *nods* lol Or someone's good luck charm.
10. What is my signature dancing song?: A Big Hunk O' Love - Elvis
Yes! This is an awesome dance rockabilly song. I totally dance like I dance to this kind of song. lol
11. What do I think my current theme song is?: It's Now or Never - Elvis
Dude. I feel like this right now. Everything is now or never. Except without the lovey stuff.
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: (Marie's The Name) Of His Latest Flame - Elvis
Everyone wants me to know what his latest flame is. *glares* lol
13. What song will play at my funeral?: All Shook Up - Elvis
Everyone will be dancing at my funeral. Suh-weet.
14. What type of men/women do you like?: Hard Headed Woman - Elvis
Hard headed men that are difficult to deal with? Especially ones that I don't want to catch messin' around that apple tree. I don't like people who are a thorn in my side! ....o_0...wait... I do... both guys that I've fallin' for have been thorns in my side in the end. Nooooooes! Elvis! Why are you so freaky right?
15. What is my day going to be like?: One Night - Elvis
I'm going to plan my evening with a gentleman friend today.
16. Will I ever have love again?: Love Me Tender - Elvis
I'm going to say yes on this on. But I've got Elvis on random. So... I think it was yes no matter what.
17. What type of sex life do I have?: Suspicious Minds - Elvis
I'm caught in a trap - I can't walk out - Because I love you too much baby - Why can't you see - What you're doing to me - When you don't believe a word I say - We can't go on together - WIth suspicious minds. So. Apparently my lovers are into bdsm and I pretend to like it because I can't walk out because I love them too much. I just wish they could see and believe that I don't like it. o_0 Elvis is teh kink.
18. What song would be the title of your own porno movie?: Burning Love - Elvis
*dies laughing because it would be the worst rockabilly pr0n in the world* Just listen to this song and try to picture what kind of pr0n you'd hear it in.